W922 LOWER EAGLE VALLEY ROAD
Fountain City, WI 54629
For more specific information please call us at (608) 687-8351 or (507) 459-9081 or (507)429-7128
For Specific site requests please refer to the maps below.
You are responsible for all nights reserved. If you are unable to complete your stay, for any reason, no refunds will be given.
We cannot be held responsible for inclement weather, illness, work
schedules, or other situations affecting our guests, and therefore we
adhere to our cancellation policy regardless of circumstances.
Access to Eagle Valley Trails is free for registered guests. $8 for adults. $4 for children 12 and under.
Overnight visitor fee $10. Visiting guests staying with registered campers past 9pm.
Daily visitor fee $2.50 for adults. Children 12 and under are free.
NSF Check Fee: $50
No more than two pets per site and no vicious breeds. Approval required at check-in.
The following list of rules are to ensure that all guests have a great time at our campground without endangering, offending, or upsetting others. This list is not all inclusive and Sleepy Hollow Campground LLC reserves the right to change or modify them at any time. If you have any questions, please feel free to call, email or stop at the office and ask us. We want your stay with us to be enjoyable and memorable. Thanks!
- Check in time is 3pm. Check out time is 1pm. Early check-ins are subject to availability. Please call ahead.
- Please confirm your arrival and departure dates at check-in, you are responsible for all nights reserved.
- For our guests arriving after hours, please call ahead with an estimated time of arrival and confirm your reservation.
- No minors admitted without responsible parent or guardian.
- Must be 21 to reserve a site and check-in.
- Family and friends are welcome but must register at the office.
- Visiting hours are 9am to 9pm. Any visitors staying past 9pm will be considered an overnight guest and will be charged the overnight guest fee.
- Your parents or children staying in your camper are exempt from overnight guest fee.
- All PAID visitors/guests are entitled to full use of all facilities and are subject to all Sleepy Hollow rules and Regulations.
- No more than 6 overnight persons per campsite. Rates based on two adults and three minor children per site. Additional guests/tents are subject to additional charge and must register at the office.
- No parking on the grass or on campground roads.
- Visitors must register at the office.
- All vehicles in the park must be registered at the office. All drivers must have a valid drivers license. Permits not accepted.
- Please obey 5 mph speed limit at all times.
- Only bicycles and licensed street vehicles are allowed in the park.
- Quiet time is 11pm to 8am every day. During this time no loud noises, including TVs, radios, bug zappers, noisy vehicles, yelling, barking dogs, etc.
- During quiet time please keep kids at your site unless accompanied by an adult.
- PETS OF ANY KIND MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT BEFORE ENTERING THE CAMPGROUND . Limit (2) per site. Dogs must be on a secure leash at all times. Please clean up after your pets in a timely manner.
- Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Doberman or wolf cross-breeds are not allowed at any time.
- Service dogs are welcome.
- Approved pets require a signed pet agreement by their owner. Owners agree they will be liable for all actions of their pets.
- Firewood can be bought at the campground office or must adhere to WI DNR regulations: WIFirewoodRule
- Please no collecting of firewood from campground or Eagle Valley Trails property.
- Propane tanks shall be no larger than 30# and covered.
- Fireworks are not allowed.
- Weapons of any kind are not allowed with the exception of hunting weapons with approval. Hunters must inform management at check-in and weapons must remain unloaded and cased and securely stored. No exceptions. This includes slingshots, pellet/BB or paintball guns.
- No hunting allowed on Sleepy Hollow Campground or Eagle Valley Trails property at any time.
- Outdoor amenities close at dusk. This includes access to Eagle Valley Trails and Eagle Creek.
- Temporary clotheslines are permitted. Please take down when not in use. Washers and dryers are available in the office.
- No sprinklers, swimming pools or washing of vehicles.
- State Law prohibits dumping of sewage tanks or gray water tanks (dish/shower water) anywhere on the ground surface except at designated dump stations. Violators will not be allowed to stay and may be charged a clean-up fee at our discretion.
- Always keep your campsite clean and uncluttered. Put trash in available receptacles. Please leave your site as clean as you found it. All garbage bags must be tied.
Our goal at Sleepy Hollow Campground is to make everyone's stay an enjoyable experience. These rules apply to all person or persons and guests and the camping unit identified on your contract. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and are not responsible for injuries or accidents, loss of items valuable or otherwise. We are not responsible for damage to any camper or other property. Loud or disorderly conduct and foul language will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to terminate your stay without a refund for failure to comply with any rules or management directives, written or otherwise.
$159 per night. 3 night minimum.
1 queen bed and bunk beds in shared bedroom. Couch in living room. Max Occupancy 6.
Seasonal rate: $1650 plus metered electric upon owner approval. Lawn care available at an additional charge.
Premium Site with full hookups. Water, electric and sewer. Most sites are pull thru:
Holidays and Special Events:$50 Nightly
* Rates do not include sales tax
Tent sites are subject to availability. Please call for tent reservations, group camping, and special requests.
Weeknights : Mon- Thurs: $30 Nightly
Weekends : Fri, Sat, Sun : $35 Nightly
Holidays $35 Nightly
Primitive hike-in sites are $30 per night. $35 on holidays and Special Events.